To allow the Bandonkers site to work, some details are required such as your email address and postcode. We will never give out these details to any third party unless:
- We have your consent.
- We are asked to do so by a law enforcement agency or court order.
- We believe, in good faith, giving out personal details is required in order to protect Bandonkers from users behaving inappropriately.
Measures have been taken to help prevent any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Other information which may be collected such as page hit statistics will only be used to help us create a more effective and efficient process for you and for our own record keeping.
From time to time, you may receive an email from Bandonkers if you have chosen to receive our newsletter. The newsletter may contain information such as website updates or other news. You may stop us sending you email by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Bandonkers will contain various links to other websites at any one time. Bandonkers has no control over these sites and therefore can not be held responsible for the content within them. If you find content on one of these sites distasteful, please let us know and we will remove the link if we feel necessary.
Always be wary when meeting new people you have found on Bandonkers or any other website. When meeting new people follow these basic guidelines:-
- Arrange to meet up in a public place.
- Take an adult or trustworthy friend with you.
- Do not disclose your address.